Software for formatting MLA Style & APA Style
With just a few clicks of the mouse, your document will have the proper margins with the header and page numbers in exactly the right places. Even references works cited, and citations are a snap. Just type in the information, and our software for formatting APA and MLA will take care of the rest.
Integrates Seamlessly With Your Word Processing Software
Our Reference Point Templates are software for APA formatting and software for MLA formatting that allow you to concentrate on research and writing rather than getting bogged down with style concerns and word processing commands.
Save time and work smarter with our templates, available for use with Word, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, and NeoOffice. Order Now!
With Reference Point Formatting Templates You Can:
- Quickly and easily download and install everything you need for a paper that is perfectly formatted in APA style or MLA style
- Use your existing word processor and document software; There’s nothing new to learn
- Create title pages, abstract pages, margins, page numbers, references, and even citations with ease.
- Type in the author, title, and journal; hit Enter, and you have a perfectly formatted APA style reference or MLA style works cited entry.
- Get menu-driven help and friendly customer service at your fingertips.
- Make your life easier with lots of little tips along the way
- Eliminate hours of frustration and focus on the content of your paper instead of the format