With just a few clicks of the mouse, our 8th Edtion MLA format template will set up a new Word document with the proper margins, default document sections and with the header and page numbers in exactly the right places for MLA style. Even the works cited list and citations are a piece of cake. Just type in the information and the software will format it perfectly.
Most importantly, each MLA format template allows you to concentrate on the content of your paper, so you can write about the topic rather than worry about word processing commands. Save time and work smarter with our MLA format templates, which are available for use with Microsoft Word on any version of Windows.
Each MLA template is based on the 8th Ed. of the MLA Handbook and the latest edition of the MLA Style Manual and Guide to Scholarly Publishing.
Get the points you deserve with Reference Point Software MLA format templates. Order now!
What Do the MLA Format Templates Do?
Set up a blank document in MLA format, ready for you to type your paper into and automatically format the works cited list.
- Creates the header with page numbers
- Sets up the proper margins, line spacing, etc.
- Places title page info in correct location
- Creates an abstract page (optional), place for the body of the paper, and works cited page
- Easily adds properly formatted headings as described in the MLA Style Manual
- Formats each works cited entry with commas, parentheses, underlines, and indents in exactly the right spots
- Makes it a snap to insert a citation into the body of the paper
- Creates optional complex page numbering
- Provides a template to easily create an outline
- With Reference Point Software MLA format templates, your citation info travels with your document. If you work on more than one computer you only need to copy one file to the other computer – your MLA document!
- Compatible with XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, and Win 10 (see order page for specifics)